Are you ready to own your sexuality? Reclaim it, heal it and celebrate it?
Women need a safe space in which to heal, explore, examine and learn about their sexuality. Those spaces are few and far between in this world. It is rare that you have time and space to explore deeply your sexuality in a circle of other women, to bare the stories and shame that need baring, to release what needs releasing, to grow and let go of old stuff so you can move into a place of power.
In this webinar, I answer questions about the program and you’ll hear alumni of this program share their personal experiences of how it transformed their relationships and sexual lives.
Now is the time…
… to fully experience your sexual self, stop denying your deepest desires and claim the sexual fulfillment that is yours to have.
Stop settling for less than you deserve!
Stop putting your sexuality on the back burner while you take care of everyone else, telling yourself that “someday” you’ll have more time for it. That someday will never come unless you decide that someday is here, NOW.
You are a pleasure-filled being. You are meant to experience desire and pleasure. Stop judging yourself for it.
Embrace your sexuality and allow yourself to have MORE. More pleasure, more ecstasy, more play, more fun, more intimacy, more fulfillment.
Sexuality is your core power and it is waiting for you to claim it.
Stop denying this essential part of yourself. When you deny it, it seeps out in unhealthy ways. It wants to be expressed and enjoyed. It wants to be creative and playful. It wants to be powerful.
Stop giving away your power!
Stop abandoning yourself in your relationships!
The time is now. The space is here.
Will you make your sexuality important enough to give yourself this gift?
You have landed on this page for a reason. If you are resonating with this, then it’s time. Don’t over think. Stop denying yourself. If you believe that this work can change your life, then let’s talk so you can step into your full sexual power and glory.
Come home. Come home to yourself.
She is waiting for you.
2016 Dates & Locations
Program Dates for 2016-2017:
June 3-5th — Brooklyn, New York
September 9-11th — Miami, Florida
November 4-6th — Miami, Florida
February 17-19th — Miami, Florida
We work hard to find venues for our intensive weekends that are lush, expansive, private and that support our in depth work. Due to venue limitations, our first weekend in NYC is regrettably not residential. Weekends II-IV will be held in Miami, FL at a private venue where women can stay on-site. We negotiate a low booking rate with the venue and roll housing and food expenses into a single payment for each weekend that covers all costs.
What This Program Is Not
If you’ve read this far down the page, you’re probably seriously considering this program, and we want to make a few things clear:
- YSEL is a sexual empowerment program, not professional therapy. Amy Jo is a sexual empowerment expert with professional training in sexuality education and the work we do is different from therapy. If you are seeking a therapist who can help you with your sexuality, check out the AASECT directory of licensed professionals.
- This is deep and transformational work that includes excavating and releasing old wounds, beliefs, shame, guilt and trauma. We understand that many women have had experiences of boundary violation, assault, and/or abuse and we believe that healing work is an essential part of holistic sexual empowerment. Many survivors of sexual violence and abuse have come through YSEL and benefitted greatly from this work. However, our intensive programs are usually not the best fit for women who are in the immediate aftermath of a recent trauma or assault experience. We support women to work through their healing process at their own pace. Ultimately, it’s your decision if you are ready to dive into this work.
- Some of Amy Jo’s programs are open to people of all genders, but this program is for women only. We welcome women of trans* experience into our programs.
- This program does not automatically include 1-on-1 coaching; upgrades to private coaching are limited and based on our coaches’ availability. Women who know they would benefit from more 1-on-1 work, and who understand that this is a 4-5 figure commitment, can apply for a coaching package. A program coordinator will talk to you to assess whether we are a good fit to work together privately.
Frequently Asked Questions
When/where is it? How much does it cost?
The first intensive weekend will take place in June in NYC. The following three weekends will take place in Miami, FL. At this point, we’re finalizing the locations of our weekends. If you feel called to this program, know that it is by invitation only and the next step is to submit an application and have a call with a program coordinator. Not everyone is right for the program, and in some cases the timing may not be right. Amy Jo and the program coordinators review each application; if we determine that it’s a good fit for you and for the program right now, there will be a follow up call in which we’ll invite you to be a part of the program. When we speak we will answer all logistical questions including the finances.
How do I know whether this program will work?
For many people in struggle with their sexuality, what’s underneath the doubt and resignation is the fear of being sexually broken.
If you resonate with that, know that you are not alone and that there are many women who have done this work, with their own rich stories, struggles, pasts, secret desires, unfulfilled longings, and fear of being broken. Every woman who has done this program has emerged changed by it.
Therefore, if at this point you are wondering “how do I know whether this will work?”, what do you consider your measure of success for this program? How would you know if it has worked for you? YSEL has been thoughtfully crafted, designed and perfected over 6 generations of the program and the truth is, it will work if you will work it–if you show up, do the assignments, are vulnerable about the places where you feel challenged and commit to the process. If you are ready for it, the program is designed to support you.
What kind of women do this program?
Sexual, racial, economic and other forms of diversity are extremely important to us. Women most often come to this work in their 30s, 40s and 50s–sometimes earlier and sometimes later but always when the moment is right in their own personal development. You will meet women from all backgrounds and walks of life, and a variety of relationship styles and orientations: straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, married, divorced, dating, single, polyamorous, monogamous, and more!
Some common factors in the women who choose to do this work include:
- the feeling on being on a personal, life-long journey that this is part of — many women come to this work having already done therapy, coaching, 12 Step, spiritual speaking or other paths
- wanting to overcome longterm patterns of scarcity and deprivation — not only sexually, but also emotionally and financially
- being in a service role and wanting to be able to help others — many YSEL program participants have been therapists, teachers, nutritionists, social workers, etc.
- being a mother and wanting to model healthy sexuality for one’s kids
- struggles with low libido and confusion about desire
- difficulty with communication in sex and relationships
- wanting to open up more and surrender during sex
- wanting to feel free, empowered and whole
About Amy Jo and Team iSexy
As a team, we are dedicated to helping women break through the barriers that hold them back from having the sexual and relational fulfillment they desire. We acknowledge sexuality as an important and natural part of people’s lives – a site where our personal growth has incredible potential. We see sexuality as holistically connected to health, happiness, self-concept, and human fulfillment. We embrace an intersectional feminist perspective that respects sexual and cultural diversity and encourage people to learn from multiple perspectives, especially in relation to sexuality.
Our programs offer women the chance to feel seen and heard, space to discuss and get underneath the surface, coaching and support to see blind spots and move past them in order to put to bed all that is negative and unproductive about sexuality, relationships and intimacy.
We are committed to supporting the women in our programs and grateful to have the opportunity. We will have fun, laugh, celebrate, feel, move, deepen and empower ourselves. We come prepared, excited, ready and 100% present.