Have you been teaching workshops for awhile now, but with no real background in the actual HOW of creating a workshop that is developed on sound principles of adult learning?
Are you supposed to design a workshop for an upcoming event that you are excited about…and you have no idea where to begin?
Do you wish your workshop design skills were more solid so that you can feel more confident in the product you are delivering?
I want to help you… because I’m a curriculum GEEK. Let me explain:
HOW TO DESIGN A KICK-ASS WORKSHOP
3-part webinar with Amy Jo Goddard
OCTOBER 8 & 22 / BONUS 3rd SESSION: NOVEMBER 5
8-9:30pm ET (5-6:30pm PT)
Recordings will be sent to you if you can’t attend live!
BONUS 3rd SESSION!:
I’m holding a third session on Monday, Nov. 5 at 8-9:30pm ET and offering more live coaching for anyone who wants to submit their own workshop design. You can sign up and get access to my unique training design model, recordings of the two previous sessions and the opportunity to submit your own curriculum for live coaching.
In this two-part webinar, sexuality educator and workshop guru Amy Jo Goddard will take you through her comprehensive curriculum development process, giving you the tools and confidence you need to deliver your kick-ass workshop with pride, whatever its topic.
After this course, participants will be able to:
· Develop a sound workshop design for any topic
· Discuss the five essential components of any workshop design
· Write workshop objectives that will ensure you teach what you claim you will teach
· Tailor a workshop design to the needs of the participants
· Describe the eight adult learning styles/multiple intelligences that workshops are based on
· Describe the three learning domains for any effective curriculum
· Incorporate multiple learning styles and learning domains into a unique workshop design
· Create a workshop that is ready for facilitation
· Build a curriculum that will rock their participants’ worlds
In Part 2 of this interactive webinar, as a participant you will have an opportunity to submit your curriculum to Amy Jo for review and personalized, detailed feedback. This live coaching on your workshop curriculum is priceless and will allow you to play to your strengths! This workshop will be practical for any person who is or wants to facilitate workshops in any type of setting. You will be able to tailor all of the information provided to your area of expertise and use the worksheets for years to come as you continue to develop workshops that keep people coming back to learn from you because you provide such kick-ass educational and fun workshop experiences.